- 2 cups whole milk
- 1 and 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1.5 teaspoon Baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 whole eggs
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup caster sugar
- Quarter cup soften butter
- In a large bowl beat all the eggs and sugar till nice pale.
- Add the milk and keep mixing it with an electric beater and add vanilla extract to it.
- Now add all the dry ingredients (i.e Flour,salt,baking powder ) and sieve it so there are no lumps in the mixture.
- Fold in all the batter,make sure there are no lumps and its a nice thin consistency
- Preheat a non-stick skillet,add a small nob of butter and swirl it around coating the entire pan(skillet).
- With the help of a spoon ladle pour in the batter and quickly swirl it around making a sheet.
- Once tiny bubbles appear flip it to the other side and cook for another minute till slightly golden.
- Repeat for the rest of the crepes
*You can serve these crepes with clotted cream,whipped cream,nutella,agave syrup,maple syrup or caramel sauce or chocolate sauce.And decorate it with sliced fruits like strawberries,cherries,bananas and raspberries.
Hope you enjoyed this recipe
Follow us for more updates,hit like and comment for your feedback