“You’re only human. You live once and life is wonderful so eat the damn red velvet cupcake!”-Emma Stone.
1 cup Flour
1 cup caster sugar
1 stick unsalted butter
1 cup milk
1 and half tsp baking powder
1 tsp vinegar
2 tsp coco powder or nutella
1 tsp apple cider vinegar
Pinch of salt
1 tsp vanilla essence
1 tsp red food colour
1 packet cream,1/2 cup icing sugar
Important : preheat the oven before arranging all ingredients.ingredients. Pre-heat oven to 350 degree Celsius.
- First bring the butter to room temperature.Mix in the caster sugar,beat them well together.Add vanilla essence.Mix it in the mixture well.Add egg one by one and beat it at a slow speed.
- In a separate bowl,add flour,pinch of salt.Slowly add it to the butter mixture and mix well.add coco powder and beat to a thick consistency.
- Mix in the vinegar in the milk and add food colour and keep it to aside.
- Slowly add the milk to the mixture,gently mixing it with each other.
- Lastly add the apple cider vinegar on top of the baking powder,when the bubbles form add it to the mixture.Beat it one last time.
- Use a ice-cream scoop to fill the cupcake paper half way through.Divide the batter equally in all the paper.
NOTE:put the cupcake tray on top away from the heat to avoid it from burning.Once you put the tray inside the oven,decrease the temperature to 150 degrees.
*cook for 12-15 minutes.Prick the cupcake with a toothpick,if it comes out clean take them out of the oven,if not then let it cook for another 5-7 minutes.
*let it cool down before you do the icing on top.
- Beat well the cream and icing sugar to a thick consistency and use a spatula or piping bag to cover the cupcake.
- use sprinklers or chocolate shavings to decorate.
There’s no better feeling in the world than a warm pizza box on your lap.
Pizza is loved all over the world and its the best food in my opinion.I can eat it every single day *_*
Total prep time :3 hours and 30 minutes.
cooking time :15- 20 miutes.
2 and half cups-Flour.
1 tbsp yeast
3 tbsp oil
salt to taste
sugar ( just a pinch)
Grilled chicken ingrediants:
4 chicken breast fillet
BBQ sauce-4 tbsp
Soya sauce-1 tbsp
hot sauce-1 tbsp
salt & black pepper to taste
Pizza Sauce-1 cup
2 Red onion-sliced
Mozzarella cheese-1 cup
cheddar cheese-1 cup
- In a big bowl take flour,yeast,egg,salt,sugar and oil and knead it with warm water well.Put the the dough on the counter and knead it well for ten minutes.(well enough that your arms hurt).Put it in a large bowl,sprinkle in some flour,cover the bowl tight and put it in a warm place for 3 hours for proving.(remember take a large bowl cause the dough will double in size)
- -while the dough is proving,marinate the chicken.
- In a bowl take the chicken breast fillet,BBQ sauce,soya sauce,hot sauce,salt and pepper and coat the chicken well and set aside for 10 minutes.Then heat a grill pan and spray it with oil or brush it with oil.When its hot lay the chicken on it and cook for 4 minutes each side.Till its tender and cooked well.Then cut it in little cubes.
- Grease the pan with butter so the dough doesn’t stick.
- When the dough rises, knead it one more time,then make a flat circle shape out of it with your palms.The size and the thickness depends on your choice(I like thin crust).
- Put pizza sauce,Sprinkle some garlic powder (this depends on your choice) ,some oregano and add the mushrooms,onions,capsicum and olives all around the dough covering it properly(don’t fill it to the top,make a flat layer.Add as much chicken as you want.
- Lastly cover the pizza with half mozzarella and half Cheddar cheese.Sprinkle Oregano and Bake for 10-15 minutes(Keep checking the dough in the middle).
- Serve hot when the cheese is melted and the crust is slightly golden.
Finaaaallllyy started writing this and hoping to go a long long way!
Before I start writing my heart out about food, I want to briefly write about what you will find here.
I am not a professional cook but I love cooking, baking and literally everything about the kitchen. Cooking & baking are the only activities I enjoy. It’s not like I am a great cook and I make the best foods, but this is one activity I could do all the time without getting bored!
I make mistakes, a lot of mistakes, but that’s what cooking is about, right? You know how the famous saying goes ;
“…Practice does not make perfect,only perfect practice makes perfect.”
In this blog you will find:
1.Recipes I have collected over the years.
2.All recipes I have tried
4.My own recipes.
5.Tips and tricks of how to make life in the kitchen easier.
6.The Amazing dishes I try with friends.
7.Reviews on products and restaurants.
Hope you enjoy and try the recipes.