Forgot to make dinner or have friends coming over,this recipe is guaranteed to satisfy your carb cravings.
Ready in just under 30 minutes this dish will keep your guests wanting more.
It’s a complete wholesome meal!
⦁ chicken 400 gms
⦁ Spagetti 1 pack
⦁ 2 capcicum
⦁ 1 onion
⦁ 3 cloves of garlic
⦁ 1 table spoon butter
⦁ 1 teaspoon oregano
⦁ 1/2 teaspoon red chili flakes
⦁ 1/4 cup milk
⦁ salt and pepper to taste
⦁ 1 cup mozzarella cheese
⦁ 1 cup thinly sliced cabbage
⦁ 1/2 cup chopped pickled red peppers
⦁ 1/2 cup mushrooms sliced
⦁ 1 teaspoon onion powder
⦁ 1/2 cup of tomatoe paste
⦁ 1/2 cup chicken stock
⦁ 1 table spoon cream
⦁ juice of one large lemon or according to taste
1. Boil the spagetti in salt water to the point that you can just bite into it (Al’dante),rememer to not over cook it.Keep an eye on it! Once done, drain coat with olive oil and keep aside to cool.
2. In a large skillet, melt the butter,add garlic till the smell of garlic is infused in the butter.
3. Add the tomatoe paste and keep cooking the paste for 5 minutes slowly it will become thick so add chicken stock a little at a time.
4. The paste should’nt be water,add the chicken and cook till it changes colour.
5. Once the chicken is white and cooked through add the veggies and cook well for about two minutes.
6. Add the spagetti at this poin and alittle butter and coat it well enough..it will be a bit sticky.Now add all the spices ,lemon juice and vinegar,mix and cook again for 1 min and add milk little at a time to loosen it a bit.
7. in the end add 2 tablespoon of light cream just to balance the spice.
8. In a baking dish add the noodles,coat it with cheese,sprinkle oregano and red chili flakes and bake in a preheat oven at 180degress for 2 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
note: you dont want the cheese to get golden just want it to melt
Hope you liked the recipe,please do give me your feedack if you try making this recipe.
Suggestions are most welcome.