- Nuttella 250gms
- Heavy cream 250gms
- Dark chocolate chips 150gms
- 2 tablespoon milk
- 2 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1.5 tablespoon yeast
- 1 cup warm water
- 1 t milk powder
- 1 egg for egg wash
- poppy seeds,sesame seeds for garnish.
- Heat the cream, add the chocolate chips and stir and combine well till the chocolate chips have melted well and add nuttella along with slight milk and mix well till combined.
- Set the ganache in the fridge till it firms up.
While the chocolate holds itself in a large open bowl or a stand mixer add the dry ingredients (flour,salt,sugar,dry milk powder and yeast).
- Start the mixer on low speed,till everything is well combined. And slowly add the warm water till the dough comes together.
- Knead the dough together for 5 minutes,keep it in a bowl covered in a warm place for an hour.
Once the dough has doubled in size, pre-heat the oven at 180°C for 15 minutes.
Knead the dough again for 5 minutes.
- Make hollow circle and add a teaspoon or less of ganache inside it. Then bring the dough on top and pinch it tight so it is sealed properly.
Lay a cookie sheet with wax paper and put all the bread-balls an inch apart from each other.
- Brush them with egg wash and top with sesame seeds,poppy seeds or hazelnuts.
Bake at 140°C for 15 minutes.
Do try this recipe and give me your feedback.