This one's my dads favourite!!!This simple and delicious dish is ready in minutes, and to make this you don't have to worry about ingredients.All these ingredients are easily available in your local grocery store.You can have these for dinner or can pack in for your kids school lunch with ketchup or their favorite sauce.
- Chicken fillets- 4 (diced)
- Capsicum-red,yellow and green-1 large each (diced)
- Onions-2 large (diced)
- tomatoes-2 large (diced)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Tomatoes paste -3 tbsp
- Chili flakes -1 tsp
- Garlic powder-1 tsp
- Jalapenos-1/2 cup
- olives black- 1/2 cup
- Mushrooms – 1/2 cup (optional)
- lemon juice -2 tbsp
- Garlic chopped -4 cloves
- Tortilla wraps ( your choice if you want to use the flour,whole wheat or gluten free)
- Mozzarella cheese or Cheddar cheese – 2 cups
- Preheat a wok and cook the chicken slightly.Once it changes the colour.
- Then add garlic cloves and onions and peppers and cook well for two minutes
- Now add the tomatoes paste and tomatoes and toss for 2 minutes so the strong taste of the paste goes away.
- Once this is done add all the remaining ingredients and the spices and cook well
- heat a skillet and take the wraps and the add the filling to one half of the wrap,top it with the cheese and fold it over.
- Repeat step 5 for all the wraps
- Now put each turnover in the preheated skillet and slightly cook on both sides till the cheese is melted and the wrap is golden and toasted.
- You may want to cut them in the center or can serve it whole as part of your meal of a snack.
Hope you liked the recipe
like,comment and follow