Everyone loves chicken nuggets especially the kids.I have a 5 year old sister and she enjoys chicken nuggets more than anything else.You can easily get these at any departmental store but to be very honest we don't know what goes in those expensive processed package nuggets.I recently saw a video on how these processed foods are made.I will attach the video here aswell and I can promise you would never want to eat them again but hey you don't have to mess out on the yummy goodness cause its super simple to make and it take absolutely no time.
- 1 kilo gram lean chicken mince
- 1 stalk of spring onions- finely chopped
- bunch of coriander leaves
- 3 bread slices without the sides
- 1/2 cup of milk
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 2 cups Panko bread crumbs or American garden Garlic bread crumbs
- 1 cup flour
- 3 eggs
- In a bowl, add mince,salt,pepper,spring onions,coriander and mix well.
- Now add the bread slices and pour in all the milk and use your hands to mix well and squish all the mince together to combine.
- spread the breadcrumbs and flour in separate plates and whip the eggs in a bowl.This is for the breading
- With the help of a tablespoon(if you like them big) or a teaspoon (if you like them in small size),take one table spoon of mince and make the shape of nuggets on your palm.(Make sure your hands are dusted with flour).
- Then first dip the nuggets in flour then the egg and then the breadcrumbs.
- Then toss them in cold oil and let the oil heat up slowly,this way the inside of the nugget will cook evenly aswell as the crisp exterior.
- Repeat step 4 & 5 for each nugget.
You can easily make a large batch and pop them in the freezer and cook them whenever guests arrive or make a quick snack for the kids school lunch.
It will last for 2 weeks or up-to a month.
Video on how processed nuggets and other meats:
I bet no one will want to feed their children processed meat after watching this video.
Give reviews on the recipe in the comments below
also like our social media pages :
Hope you like it
like,share and subscribe