Lasagna has become a common dish and is mostly served in dinner parties.Everyone really enjoy the cheesy goodness of this dish.Some people enjoy the chicken flavour some love the meaty version.But this recipe is healthy,easy and still delicious.I am sure every vegetarians going to love this.
- 2-3 cup blanched spinach
- 1 mushrooms (chopped)
- 1 can mushrooms (sliced)
- 2-3 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 cup cheddar cheese(grated)
- 3 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon soya sauce
- 1 tsp onion powder
- salt and Pepper to taste
- Garlic ginger paste
- 1 table-spoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup oil
- 2 tablespoon flour
- 0.5 liter milk
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 3 large fresh jalapeno sliced
- 1 tablespoon chicken powder
- 5 lasagna layers (boiled)
- Grind the blanched spinach till all the leaves are completely chopped and turned into a thick paste
- In a non-stick pan,add olive oil and garlic ginger paste.Also add the chopped mushrooms and mix well.
- Add salt,pepper,onion powder and soy sauce and cook well till all the flavors have merged.Dish them out and let it cool.
- sautée the mushrooms in oyster sauce and soya sauce for 1 minute.
- In a sauce pan, heat up 1/4 cup oil and add flour.Mix well and add a dash of salt.
- Remove the pan from the flame and pour in the milk while whisking it constantly.
- Once all the lumps are gone, put it back on the flame,add pepper,chicken powder,oregano and let it thicken slightly.
Arranging the dish:
- In an oven safe dish, grease it with a cooking spray.
- Add the first layer of spinach and mushrooms, spread it evenly in the base
- Put the second i.e lasagne layers.
- top the layer with sautéed mushrooms and jalapeno.
- Lastly,pour the white sauce on top and bake for 10 minutes at 180ºC,
Hope you like the recipe
give us your comments and feedback in the box below