TIP: you may season the cheese with any of your favourite herbs like oregano,basil or thyme.
- Heat up the milk till 180 degrees
- Remove the Sauce pan from heat and add vinegar and cream and mix for 2 minutes constantly till the milk splits.
- Cover with a muslin cloth or a clean kitchen towel and let it rest for 30 minutes
- After 30 minutes,Stir the milk and curds once.
- Put a strainer and put a cheese cloth or muslin cloth over the sieve and make sure it on top of the bowl to collect the whey liquid.
- Pour the milk and the curds and make sure all the liquid is gone.
- Rinse the curds with cold water making sure its all in one place.
- Tie the cloth tight,tie it to on your tap and let it hang overnight.
- Next day when you open the cloth you will have a beautiful home-made cottage cheese ready to go with your breakfast,salad or soup.
NOTE: You have to keep it keep it in the cloth overnight or else it will break easily,cover with cling film once ready.
hope you liked the recipe
stay tune for more
Comment in the box below for your feedback or queries