- 1-2 chicken breast fillets (boiled and shredded)
- 1 can kidney beans (Drained)
- 3 mild jalapeno sliced at an angle
- 5 chopped tomatoes
- 1 large onion
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon Cumin powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper or 1/2 teaspoon crushed red chilli
- 1/4 cup fresh coriander
- 3 tablespoon tomatoes sauce
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 5-6 corn or flour tortillas (depends on your taste)
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- In a non-stick pan put the onions and let them cook till translucent.Add the chopped tomatoes,tomatoe paste,cumin,garlic,salt and pepper let it simmer.
- Add the chicken stock and flour, stir with a whisk.Cook well and make sure the sauce is getting thick.
- Reserve 1/2 of the sauce in a cup.
- Add chicken,beans and the jalapeno to the sauce in the sauce pan and mix well so everything is nice and coated.
- On a hot skillet toast the tortillas anon both set aside.
- keep all the components in front,with the help of a tablespoon add the chicken mix in the center of the tortilla,roll it and put it in an oven safe dish,seam side down.
- Repeat number step 6 for every tortilla.
- Pour the sauce and spread some sour cream on top.Sprinkle the remaining cheese.
- Sprinkle some pepper,oregano and bake in a pre-heated oven for 5 minutes till the cheese starts melting and the sauce starts bubbling.
Hope you like the recipe
Stay tuned for more and give your comments below