- 1-2 can mushrooms – sliced
- 4 cups chicken broth
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoon vinegar
- 2 tablespoon flour
- 1 large onion-sliced
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 3 tablespoon butter
- 2 cup evaporated milk
- 2 tablespoon soya sauce
- stalk of parsley
- In a large pan heat the oil and cook the onions until translucent.Add the mushrooms and the seasoning (salt and pepper).
- In a separate pan, melt the butter add flour and mix well till lumps are removed and the flour is incorporated with the butter.
- Pour in the chicken broth on top of the butter mix and mix well to disappear any lumps.
- Add the veggies and let it simmer for 10-15 minutes or until pipping hot.
- Add vinegar and soya sauce and cook well for 5 minutes.Check the flavoring time to time.
- In the end pour in the milk an cook and stir completely.
- Let it simmer for another 5 to 10 minutes,Garnish with fresh chopped parsley.
You can also add broccoli to the soup if you like.
Hope you like the recipe.
Follow,like and comment