This recipe is totally my own creation.I experimented with what was at hand and made this delicious dish.If you precisely follow the recipe you will get the perfect results
serves: 2-4 persons
- 4 chicken breast fillet
- 1 cup spinach boiled
- 1 large chopped tomatoes
- 100 gm garlic butter
- 8 mint leaves sliced
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese tiny cubes
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 table spoon sesame oil
- oil for shallow frying
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 4 large basil leaves
- In a food processor,blend the spinach and mint together to a tiny pieces.
- In a pan,preferably a non-stick pan,add sesame oil and cook the spinach,add salt pepper and oyster sauce.Once the oyster sauce is fully cooked in the spinach,add a cube of butter,set it aside in a bowl and let it cool down.
- For stuffing :When the spinach is completely cold,add the chopped tomatoes,and diced butter and cheese,sprinkle the vinegar,and pepper on top and mix in together and keep it to the side.
- Take each fillet lay flat on the cutting board and put the left hand firm,The fillet should be horizontal with the top facing your right hand.
- Take a sharp knife and poke the fattest top part and take the knife straight in making a small slit and taking it down all the way .Do not remove the other hand from the top you don’t want the fillet to rip so do it very carefully.
make a nice wide pocket according to the side of the fillet.
- Put the spinach slowly inside the chicken filling it completely.To secure the spinach coming out cover the opening of the pocket simply by tucking in a basil leave to the opening.
- Repeat the same steps for all the fillets and shallow fry fillets,turning it after every 5 minutes,cook over medium heat.pouring the hot oil over the fillets wit the help of spoon
- Once the fillets are nice and tender,golden from the outside take it out and serve
- Note: If your diet conscious,you can bake the fillets,covered in foil, in an oven at 180 degrees in the middle rack for 30-40 minutes
- You can individually serve the fillets or cut slanted the way I did
Best served with mashed potatoes and mushrooms sauce
Mushroom sauce recipe:
Hope you like the recipe
Give us your feedback in the comments below and follow for the latest recipes