It all started from this recipe when I started experimenting with new and different recipes.This recipes was given to me by my friend who is an amazing cook and runs her own home based bakery. So,we were at a party where my friend made this dish and we all just couldn't get over it.She gave me the recipe and I baked it,everyone simply loved it at my house.I thought I would share it with everyone.It requires a bit of technique but believe me you are all going to love it.
- 2 n half cup flour
- 1 tbsp yeast
- 1 egg
- 3 tbsp oil
- black pepper
- 1/2 tea spoon oregano
- warm water to knead the dough
- Boneless chicken(cut in strips)
- 1 half medium onion (sliced)
- 1 capsicum
- black pepper,
- 1 tea spoon red chilli sauce,
- 1 tablespoon soya sauce
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 cream full packet
- 1 table spoon garlic paste
- 1 teaspoon ginger paste
- 1 egg (whisk it well)
- In a large bowl,mix all the ingredients of the dough and knead it for 5 minutes with warm water and keep in in a bowl covered for 3 hours in a warm place
- Boil the chicken and then shred it.In a non-stick pan,add a tablespoon of oil,add the vegetables,and all the sauce and mix well till incorporated.in the end add the full packet of cream and simmer for 3-4 minutes.
- Once the dough rises,punch out all the excess of air and knead it again.Divide the dough into two halves,roll out the dough flat and lay it in an oven safe glass dish(greased with butter) rising the dough to the edges of the dish.
- Add the chicken filling and spread through out the dough,roll out the second half an cover and seal the filling.
- Bake in oven for 15 to 20 minutes at 180°C.Take it out and brush the eggwash on top of the dough and bake for another 5 minutes or till it starts getting the colour.
Hope you liked the recipe