Cookies are great treats,be it for kids or adults everyone enjoys munching on them from time to time.This is a great recipe and you can prepare the dough ahead of time and store it in the freezer and bake it fresh.Great flavor rich and it will definitely increase your sugar levels.Be careful not to over indulge because these are high calorie cookies.
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup coarsely chopped nuts
- 1 package (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips (2 cups)
- Heat oven to 375ºF -190ºC
- Mix sugars, butter, vanilla and egg in large bowl. Stir in flour, baking soda and salt (dough will be stiff). Stir in nuts and chocolate chips.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls about 2 inches apart onto greased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until light brown (centers will be soft). Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet.
- Cool on wire rack.
To freeze the dough : Simply take a baking sheet and horizontally add all the batter and roll it in a form of tube.twist the ends of the baking sheet tight and freeze. Before baking cut in circles 1/2 inch apart and bake following the above instructions.
Hope you enjoyed the recipe
like,comment for feedback and follow