Winter is near and what else is better than a hot cup of soup with garlic bread in that season
- 6 slices of bread or 1 french bread -(sliced at an angle)
- 10 garlic cloves crushed
- 5 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon chili flakes
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese (grated)
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Soften the butter and mix in the garlic cloves completely.
- Spread the mixture on one side on the bread completely to the edges as well.(If you’re using bread slices once you spread the mix cut them in the middle).
- Preheat the oven at 150ºC with the rack in the middle off the oven.
- Put grated cheese on top and sprinkle oregano,pepper and chili flakes on top.
- Place on the wire rack or in a baking tray and bake for 5-10 minutes or until toasted golden and the cheese has completely melted..
Nice and delicious garlic bread ready
I love this garlic bread with soup.
Like,comment for feedback and follow for more recipes