- 1 large red onion(Sliced)
- 1/2 ginger (sliced)
- 4 garlic cloves
- 5 tomatoes(diced)
- 2 chilies(sliced)
- 1/2 teaspoon red chili powder
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- 3 curry leaves
- 1 table spoon tomato paste
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 table spoon yogurt
- In a hot saute pan add onions,ginger and garlic.Cook well for two minutes on a low flame till they get translucent.
- Add chilies and cook well with the onions.
- Add all the masala (red chill powder,turmeric,garam masala).Mix in well with the onions.
- In the center of the pan add the tomatoes paste and sweat it off.
- Once the colour starts to change add the tomatoes and cook along.
- Add the mix to a food processor and blitz for 3 to 4 seconds.
- keep it aside and Fry the chicken.Season with salt and pepper an cook until tender.
- Note: try using less oil as less as possible.
- Once the chicken is nice tender and juicy,add the onions and tomatoe blend on top of the chicken.Simmer for 5-8 minutes or until the flavours fully incorporate with each other.
- Add the curry leaves and yogurt and stir in well.cook it for another 2 minutes.
Serve with boiled rice or hot Nan bread(flat bread)
follow for more recipe,like and comment for feedback