All you need is love but a little chocolate every now and then doesn’t hurt
- 250 grams digestive biscuits
- 75 grams soft unsalted butter
- 1 x 400 grams jar nutella (at room temperature)
- 100 grams chopped toasted hazelnuts(OPTIONAL)
- 500 grams cream cheese (at room temperature)
- 4 teaspoon icing sugar (sifted)
- 3 teaspoon coco powder
- Break the digestives into the bowl of a processor, add the butter and coco powder and blitz until it starts to clump. Add 25g/3 tablespoons of the hazelnuts(if you prefer,i skipped this) and continue to pulse until you have a damp, sandy mixture.
- Tip into a 23cm/9inch round springform and press into the base either using your hands or the back of a spoon. Place in the fridge to chill.
- Beat the cream cheese and icing sugar until smooth and then add the remaining Nutella to the cream cheese mixture, and continue beating until combined
- Take the springform out of the fridge and carefully smooth the Nutella mixture over the base.
- Place the tin in the fridge for at least four hours or overnight.
Serve straight from fridge.
Hope you liked the recipe
hit like,feedback in comments,follow for more amazing recipes