RECIPE BY:ANUM BABAR
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of baking soda
- 1 cup milk
- 2 Eggs
- 1 cup oil
- 4 tablespoon custard powder
- 2 mug milk
- 1 tablespoon gelatin 1
- 1 mug of water
- 1 normal size mango in cubes shape
- 2 tablespoon sugar
- 1 pack of cream Sprinkles
- Mix the dry ingredients in one bowl i: e flour, baking powder, and baking soda, salt.
- beat Wet ingredients in other bowl milk, eggs and oil.
- Now add dry bowl to the wet bowl and mix it well.
- Grease the container and preheat the oven at 160-180°C and bake the cake for 30 minutes .
- Now cut the cake through side wise from middle and keep it aside
- Make thick custard by using custard powder, sugar and milk.following the instructions on the box
- Once the custard is done remove it from flame and add cream to it and stir well.
- On the other side mix gelatin in warm water an add it to the custard bowl.
- Make thick mango jam by using mango and sugar.In a saucepan add mangoes and sugar on top.let the mangoes caramalise, when it is done add this jam to custard bowl.
- Now take a mould spread foil in it and put one thin layer of sponge then pour custard mixture over the sponge.
- Freeze it for an hour.
- When it is set enough sprinkle some multi-colored sprinkles on it.
CUT,EAT AND ENJOY
Hope you like this recipe
Give your feedback in the comments below
Guest blogging week 😀