- 2 cups chicken stock
- 2 oz butter
- 4 tbsp flour
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 tbsp soya sauce
- 1 teaspoon chicken powder
- In a non-stick sauce pan,melt butter on a slow flame.
- add butter and mix well removing any lumps
- Remove from flame and with the help of whisk mix in the flour and put it back on flame,pour in Chicken stock.
- Whisk constantly and add mushrooms,add salt pepper and soya sauce and constantly making it thick.
- Once it thick,remove from flame and check the flavours.
- You can serve this just as a dip or with flat breads or pour on any steak.
hope you like the recipe