It is typically served as an appetizer or main course.
- 1-1/2 cup may
- 1 bottle hot sauce
- black pepper
- mustard powder
- 1 cup elbow pasta
- 50 grams spaghetti
- 1 cup boiled potatoes
- 1 cup boiled peas
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 cup cucumber
- black olives(optional)
- 1/2 cup Onions (sliced)
- Boil the peas and potatoes till they are soft.
- While the veggies are being boiled also boil the pasta and spaghetti,then drain it and pour cold water to avoid sticking.
- Soak the onions in a small bowl in one cup vinegar for 15 minutes.
- Once you have all the vegetables and pasta ready make the dressing.
- Whisk the mayo in a large bowl, till it reaches the liquid consistency,add the 3/4 of the hot sauce.If it doesn’t reach a pinkish colour add more.
- Also add the black pepper and mustard powder and mix well.
- After the mayo dressing is ready,simply add all the vegetables and mix completely.
Hope you like this recipe
Give your feedback in the comments below
Guest blogging week 😀