Easy baked buns with rich chicken filling.
- 2 cups flour
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoon caster sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 level teaspoons instant yeast
- 2 tablespoon milk powder
- Luke warm water as required to make a soft dough.
2 egg Yorks and ½ teaspoon caster sugar.
- 1 kg boneless chicken
- 2 tablespoon oil
- 1/3 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon soya sauce
- 2 teaspoon garlic paste
- ½ cup cheddar cheese
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup tomato cut into small pieces
- ½ cup onions
- ½ cup mushrooms
- Add all the ingredients of the dough in a large open bowl and make soft dough by adding little amount of water as required.
Cover the dough and keep it for rising for 1 hour.
- While the dough is in the proving stage. Start by making the filling.
- Marinate the chicken with 1/3 teaspoon salt, 1 tablespoon chili sauce, 1 tablespoon soya sauce.
- Put 2 tablespoon oil a nonstick pan. Add garlic and stir fry the chicken.
Stir fry onions and tomatoes.
- Now add all the other filling ingredients together. Place this filling in a bowl and keep it aside for use.
- Once the dough has risen, divide the dough into three portions. Roll each part out one by one into ½ inch circle and cut the sides of the dough with the parallel lines.
Put the chicken filling in the center and turn the cut ends on one another forming a fishtail. Once the fishtail is complete press it with the palm.
Make four fishtail buns in the similar way.
Glaze the buns and place two of them in the oven at a time 150°C for 25 minutes of until the bread turns golden
hope you enjoy this recipe.
give your feedback in the comments below
Guest Blogger Week 😀