You can make this dish easily if you know the recipe of basic white sauce.Sandwiches come in different forms and its an on the go food.If you're in hurry you can just grab one and eat it all up quickly.
Perfect crisp and cheesy sandwiches will make a perfect tea time snack.
white sauce :
- 2 1/2 flour
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon chicken powder
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 6 mushrooms-sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh coriander- chopped
- 3 cups Milk
- 4 breast fillets (cut in thin strips)
- 2 table spoon soya sauce
- 2 table spoon chili sauce
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- Marinate the chicken in soya sauce,chili sauce and lemon.Cover the chicken with cling film and keep it in the refrigerator to marinate for 30 minutes.
- In a non-stick sauce pan melt the butter over a low flame.Add the flour and mix it completely well with the butter.
- Take the pan off the flame, slowly pour in one cup milk and stir so all the lumps are gone.
- Put the sauce pan back on the flame and add the remaining milk.On a slow flame keep stirring the milk until it thickens.Add 1/2 teaspoon salt,oregano,chicken powder,pepper and mix well.
- In the very end add the mushrooms,cheese and coriander to the white sauce,give it one nice stir and set it aside!
- Remember to always taste the food time to time to check the salt quantity and the flavors.
- Fry the chicken separately till its tender and changes it colour.
- Add the fried chicken to the white sauce.Let it cool for a bit and then apply the sauce with chicken on the bread and bake in over for 15 minutes at 100 degrees.
hope you enjoy this recipe.
give your feedback in the comments below
Guest Blogger Week 😀