This is a simple and easy recipe.Looks delicious and is quick to make.You can make this on a lazy day,a dish that is less fatty,so light and delicious.Can be served with number of different dishes.
- K&N’s Chicken Breast Fillet – diced
- 2 packets Chinese egg noodles.
- Salt & Black Pepper to taste
- Oil-1 tablespoon
- Carrots – sliced
- Add four cloves of garlic in 3 teaspoon oil. Sautè it!
- Then when the garlic is properly sautèd add chicken.
- Then add salt & black pepper and fry the chicken till tender and the colour change
- Repeat the same for the carrots & capsicum separately.
- Meanwhile when you’re frying chicken and veggies boil 2 packets of Chinese egg noodles.
- When the noodles are boiled take a pan add the chicken, veggies & noodles. Mix all!
- Then add a little black pepper to taste & toss it all again.
- And your extremely light & tasty noodles are ready.
Hope you enjoy making this dish
don’t forget to give your feedback in the comments below
Guest Blogger Week 😀