- Water to boil
- Bunch of fresh beans (as much as you think is required)
- 1 tea spoon salt
- 1 table spoon oil
- 2 table spoon sesame seeds (roasted)
- 2 table spoon peanut butter
- 2 garlic cloves,crushed
- 2 table spoon soya sauce
- 2 table spoon vinegar
- 2 table spoon brown sugar
- 1 tea spoon butter
- Blanch the beans(whole) in boiling salt water for 2-3 minutes.
- Drain in a colander and season with salt and pepper
- In a large mixing bowl make a dressing-Add peanut butter,soya sauce,vinegar and brown sugar.
- Completely mix all the ingredients in the bowl thoroughly.
- In a pan put the oil and add the garlic and toss drained green fresh beans toss and put the peanut butter dressing on it and cook with the dressing for 3 to 4 minutes and add the butter.Add toasted sesame seeds and serve.
This simple dish is unique yet delicious
follow us for more recipes and give your comments in the comments section below