This is a unique delicious recipe for chicken wings. Common in most countries of south east asia is quick and scrumptious.You don’t have to put in alot of hard work to make it and still get your guests praise it. This will definitely be every kids favourite.
- 12 chicken wings
- 4 tablespoon tamarind paste
- 1 teaspoon chilli flakes or according to your choice
- 2 tablespoon sugar
- 2-3 crushed garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 tables spoon oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper
- In a large mixing bowl,add Tamarind paste,chilli flakes, sugar, garlic cloves,oil, salt, pepper, fish sauce.
- Mix all ingredients well completely so they are fully incorporated together.
- Add the wings, get your hands in and rub the marinate on the wings.coat it all over the chicken wings
Preheat your oven at 200 degrees and we will bring this down to 170 degrees (electric oven) or 150 degrees (gas oven)
- Cover the bowl with cling or foil and keep in the refrigerator for 30 minutes upto 3 hours.(the longer you let it marinate, the better).
- On a baking tray, put double layers of foil to prevent from burning.Grease the pan with oil and place the wings on the tray.
- Pour all the remaining marinate over it and place the tray in the middle rack of the oven.
Let it bake for 25-30 minutes.(check after 20 minutes, you don’t want burn chicken wings)
Once the wings are nice golden with a slight char dish them out and sprinkle some spring onions, parsley or coriander.
Hope you enjoy this recipe
Don’t forget to give your feedback in the comments below.