- 1 large egg
- 1 packet breast fillet (cubed)
- 1 cup flour
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup soya sauce
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 1/2 cup hot sauce
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 cup chilli garlic sauce
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon red chilli flakes
- 3-4 garlic cloves
- 4 tbsp corn flour
- 4 cups chicken stock
- oil for deep frying
- In a large bowl, add the cubed chicken,add salt and pepper(to your taste)mix well and break an egg on top with you hands mix all together making sure all the chicken is coated well.add flour all over!
- Heat oil for deep frying and once the oil is nice and hot- deep fry all the chicken chunks till golden brown. Take the chicken out and in the same oil fry the garlic cloves and set it aside.
- In a big pan,add the the chicken stock and bring it to boil. add the garlic, salt,pepper,brown sugar,chicken powder and all the sauce together.keep checking for flavors it should not be too spicy nor too sweet.Keep boiling the mixture.
- Right before you serve it add the chicken chunks to it and while the mix in bubbling hot add the corn flour mix (cornflour mixed with water) and keep stirring to make the mixture thick.
serve it with rice or chowmein
Don’t forget to give us your feedback
follow,like,commentfor more queries email :-firstname.lastname@example.org