I can't stay away from Chinese food. I really love that stuff. Shaun White
INGREDIENTS :this recipe serves : 5-8 people
- 2 breast fillet (diced) (marinated overnight with vinegar salt and pepper)
- 1 cup capsicum (diced into big chunks)
- 1 cup carrots (quartered)
- 1 cup cabbage (diced into big chunks)
- 1 cup baby corn (quartered)
- 1 cup red cabbage (diced into big chunks)
- 1 cup onions (diced into big chunks)
- 1 cup mushrooms (quartered)
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 3 tbsp honey
- salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp vinegar
- 1 tbsp soya sauce
- 1 tsp chicken powder
- Heat an empty wok and add both the oils to it.fry the chicken in it till tender.
- First add the carrots as they are difficult to cook and add vinegar.Add all the vegetables and cook for 2 minutes.Toss them around without breaking it.
- add the fried chicken and pour the honey on top,toss it around 4 to 5 times,do not mix it!
- Add salt pepper,soya sauce,chicken powder and cook for 4 to 5 minutes.
- serve with a bowl of boiled rice and noodles.
Simple yet delicious recipe
hope you enjoy it