Any easy Italian recipe,that you can simply never resist!!!
- 1 packet penne pasta
- 10 fresh tomatoes
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp chicken powder
- 4 tsp Soya sauce
- 4 tsp vinegar
- 1 chicken breast fillet sliced.
- paprika,basil,parsley tsp each
- mozzarella cheese one cup or according to you taste.
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tbsp milk
- 1 tsp butter
- 1 tsp garlic paste
- In a bowl get two chicken fillet,add salt,sweet paprika,1 tsp vinegar and marinate for 15 minutes
- coat both sides of the fillet with flour, in a non stick pan shallow fry them till nice,tender and crisp.chop it into chunks,Keep it a aside!!
- Blend them into a paste,in a saucepan add oil garlic and heat it.Add the tomatoes paste,chicken powder,oregano,soya sauce,hot sauce,salt and pepper and simmer for 5-10 minutes.
- Boil the pasta not completely soft,(leave them slightly hard)strain it and leave at least one cup of the pasta water to a side.
- In a non-stick pan,add sesame oil and add oregano and basil,add in the pasta and the pasta water.
- Add 1 tbsp milk,1 tsp butter to the pasta.This will make it all creamy and let the pasta boil in that water till soft,at this stage also add the mushrooms so the absorb the creamy carby pasta water.
- In the end add the tomatoes sauce and chicken heat it.Mix it evenly all together and let it simmer for 5 minutes.
- Dish out the amazing pasta,peel off mozzarella and cover it all over,sprinkle on some oregano or your favourite Italian herbs
- heat it in the microwave oven for 2 minutes and enjoy the richness of the cheese!