Who doesn’t love cookies, its everyone’s Favorite and the best tea time treat.So here we go,we now have a nice,simple recipe and make them at home.The best thing about cookies is that you can store them for a few days and munch on them whenever you want.A few calories isn’t a bad idea at all 😉
- 3/4 cups granulated sugar
- 3/4 cups brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 1 cups coarsely chopped nuts.
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 2 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter softened
- First things first, Pre-heat the oven at 375 F or 190 C.
- Mix both the sugars,egg,vanilla,butter in a large bowl.Mix with spatula,you don’t want to beat it too much as it looses its texture.
- Slowly,stir in the flour,soda and salt.
- Stir in the nuts and chocolate chipsNOTE :Remember the dough will be stiff and not smooth.
- using a ice cream scoop drop the dough on a cookie sheet 2 inches apart.The cookie sheet must be greased with slight oil.
- bake for 8-10 minutes or until the cookies are light golden.
- Cool slightly or else they will break.Remove from cookie sheet and cool on the wire rack.
To make this recipe even more heavenly you can ad peanut butter chips,or put on some peanut butter on top,you can also add white chocolate chips.
I am sure you will love this recipe
Do give your feedback by commenting in the box below
Follow the blog to get updates on more recipes.