Toasted sesame seeds brings a unique smoky taste to the Asian marinade.
- 1/2 Kilo undercut beef (sliced)
- 2 table spoon sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 ounces mushrooms (quartered)
- 1 large green bell pepper(seeded and sliced)
- 4 -5 Green chilies (seeded and cut diagonally)
- 1 stalk spring onion (sliced diagonally)
- 2 tsp cornflour
- 2 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon soya sauce
- Tabasco sauce (few drops)
- 1 inch ginger grated
- 1/2 tsp garlic paste
- In a bowl make the marinade ,blend the cornflour with vinegar.Stir in lemon juice,soya sauce,Tabasco sauce,ginger and garlic.
- Put the beef strips in the marinade,cover and leave in a cool place for 2 hours
- In a non-stick pan,place the sesame seeds and roast on the pan till golden.Set aside!
- heat the sesame oil and vegetable oil in a wok,Drain the steaks and reserving the marinade in a bowl.
- Stir fry the beef in two batches.Remove in a plate.
Add the mushrooms,green chilies and spring onions to the same pan so it absorbs the flavors from the cooked beef.stir fry them for 2-3 minutes.
Sprinkle the roasted seeds before you serve.
you can serve this dish with boiled rice.
Hope you enjoy the recipe
Don’t forget to follow,like and comment