This is an Asian recipe that i learned online.It is an easy and quick recipe which you can have if you want something light for dinner or lunch.I personally like this recipe because you don’t have to go through alot of hassle to cook it and still have something delicious and differnt to eat.It includes very less ingredients and does not have any difficult techniques.
- 1 packet Rice noodles
- 1 packet breast fillet
- 1 big capsicum-sliced
- olive oil
- 2 large eggs
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp soya sauce
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- 8-10 broccoli florets
- Firstly butterfly lean piece of breast and then with a rolling-pin gently press it all over.This helps you get those thin slices of chicken.Cut the chicken n in strips.
- season the broccoli with salt and pepper.
- In a wok,heat the olive oil and stir fry the chicken first.Add salt and soya sauce to colour the chicken.
- add the broccoli and cook with the egg tossing it.Add fish sauce and toss it together.Take out in a bowl.
- In the same wok,add eggs and whisk through the edges.Season with salt and pepper.Add the chicken and mix them together,also add capsicum and cabbage.cook for another 2-3 minutes off the flame.
- In a large dish soak the rice noodles for 8-12 minutes or according to the packet instruction.Use hot kettle water.
- Once the noodles are done,drain them and add to the chicken and vegetables and toss them together.
Note: I didn’t add the broccoli because it wasn’t available.But this recipe is not complete without it.So cook it when you have broccoli in your kitchen.
serve in large open dish and decorate with parsley or cilantro.
if you like the recipe do share it with friends and family.