Bruschetta is a popular Italian starter,pronounced in Italy as [bruˈsketta] .It has originated from central Italy.This starter can be made in different styles with varied toppings.An Italian classic loved by people all over Europe.
Recipe by Gordon Ramsay(celebrity chef)
One serving contain : 102 calories.
- 1 long french bread(Cut diagonally )
- egg plants
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- cream cheese tbsp
- mozzarella cheese
- Drizzle olive oil on both sides of the bread and season with salt and pepper.
- Get your griddle pan nice and hot and toast the bread on both sides until chard lines are formed on it.
- Take the egg plants and cook on the griddle pan as well
- In a bowl,add chopped mint and mix in the cream cheese and add pepper.
- Top the mint cheese mix onto the bread and add the egg plants on top.Sprinkle grated mozzarella on top and bake for 5 mins in the oven.
note : Purchase the thin long egg plants or courgettes.You can also make a nice tomatoes and olives topping instead of the egg plants.
Hope you like this recipe.Do try it and leave a comment below.