1 packet lasagna layers
1 packet cheddar cheese –grated
Italian herbs 1 tsp
Red mince Sauce:
- Beef mince 1 kilo
- 1 big onion chopped
- 5 cloves garlic
- 2 tbsp tomatoes paste
- ½ cup Bbq sauce
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 3 chopped tomatoes
- 2 cups water
- ½ cup butter
- 1tbsp vinegar, Soya Sauce, Chilli sauce
- 1tsp oregano
- 1tbsp pizza sauce
- 1 tbsp flour
- In nonstick pan butter, heat it! Add onions & garlic. Cook till the onions turn golden.
- Add the beef crumble, break it with the wooden spoon and mix it with the onions. As soon as the mince leaves its water. Cover the pan with a lid to cook the beef.
- Once the mince is cooked in its own water, pour in two cups of water. Cover the pan again.
- When all the water is absorbed and you think about half cup water is left add tomatoes and the flour generously mixing it constantly. This will make the mince sauce from getting dry.
- Include salt and pepper according to your taste, mix in bbq sauce, soya sauce, vinegar, chilli sauce, oregano.
- Cook for 5 minutes. Check the flavours.
- Butter 40g
- Flour 2 ½ tbsp
- Milk 1 pint
- Salt & pepper
- Oregano ½ tsp
- Chicken powder 1tsp
- In a non stick pan, melt in butter on low heat.
- Take away the off the flame and add flour to the butter forming a paste.
- In the butter and flour paste and salt and mix in well.
- Add milk and mix the paste and milk well so there are no lumps present. Place the pan back on the stove and cook too form a creamy sauce.
- When you think you have achieved the right consistency add chicken powder, oregano, salt, pepper.
- Combine well and simmer for 2 minutes on low heat.
Pre-heat oven for 20 minutes at 150 degrees.
At the time you have your mince sauce, layers,whites sauce is ready, all you need to do is arrange the final dish and bake it for about 10minutes in the oven on low temperature.
- In a heat resistant pan. You put the lasagna layers horizontally.
- second step is to make a thin layer of mince on top.
- The third layer should be cheese and white sauce. Sprinkle in pepper and ketchup if desired.
- Repeat the three layers.
- The final layer should be of heavy white sauce (you can make a thin layer depending on your taste) and sprinkle Italian herbs and pepper.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 10-12 minutes on 100 degrees.
Serves 10-12 or more.
Hope you enjoyed this recipe.Its long but easy.