Anything is good if it’s made of chocolate.-Jo Brand
- 1 cup flour
- 1-1/2 cup coco powder
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup oil or 1 cup butter(room temperature)
- 1 cup caster sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 1-1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1/2 cup milk with 1 tsp vinegar
Note :preheat oven to 250 degree Celsius and then when you put the muffins in the oven decrease to 120 degrees Celsius
- Beat the oil or butter with the caster sugar completely till they look fluffy and pale.
- Add eggs one by one and beat at a slow speed.Beat it with the butter-sugar mix well and add vanilla essence to remove the scent of the eggs.
- Sift in the the dry ingredients fold completely.
- The batter should now be sticky and kind off thick.Slowly add the milk (with vinegar) into the mixture
- Note : DO NOT ADD ALL THE MILK IN ONE GO!!THIS IS JUST TO MAKE THE MIXTURE SMOOTH(NOT TOO THICK NOT TOO THIN)
- scoop into paper cups about half way. Decorate with your favourite icing.
- the mix should drop from the spatula and be sticky enough like an ice cream scoop.
This recipe can be used in many different ways with simple changes in one or two steps,i will do a separate post on that soon.Hope you like this one :’)