- 2 eggs
- 1 cup caster sugar
- 1 cup milk( add 1 tsp vinegar)
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup flour
- pinch of salt
- pinch of Cinnamon
- Beat eggs and milk together well,Incorporate them together.
- Add the dry ingredients and beat for 3 minutes.
- Put aside for 10 minutes so the baking powder does its job.
- In a non-stick pan ,scoop in the batter.
- using approximately 1/2 cup for each pancake
- Flip the pancake when tiny bubbles form on the edges
- cooking each side for 2-3 minutes.
Brown on both sides and serve hot.