Butter chicken is a famous Indian/Pakistani dish also known as chicken makhni.Popular because of its rich taste and is loved by many.It can be served with naan and white rice.
- 60g butter
- 4 breast fillet cubes
- Cream 3/4 cup
- Milk 1. 1/2 cup
- Kasuri methi 1/2 tsp
- Turmeric powder 1 tsp
- Garam masala 1 tsp
- Red chili powder 1 tsp
- garlic 1 tsp
- ,ginger paste 1 tsp
- 1 tomatoe pureed
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- coriander powder 1 tsp
- Melt the butter,cook the chicken cubes for 5-7 minutes till golden brown.
- In a blender add tomatoe puree,all the spices and blend well.
- Add tomatoe paste and blend well.
- Add the blended mix in the chicken,Cook on low heat for 5 minutes.
- Add milk and cook for 7 minutes till the gravy thickens.
- In the end add cream and cook well.Put 2 tbsp butter and sprinkle coriander to serve. Serve with white rice.
Warning: this dish is too heavy.. so change the quantity of cream according to your taste